Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is becoming increasingly important in today’s technology-driven world. SEO plays a huge role when it comes to website development, and we are one of the top North Texas SEO companies.
SEO is the overall process of creating traffic to your website and making it so your company shows up on the first page of all search engine results. Why is this important? Let’s face it, most people don’t go beyond the first page or two when they are searching for a specific keyword or service, so if you want to attract clients and get traffic, you must make sure you pop up where people will see you and go to your website. Because all major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing have specific algorithms that determine which websites show up where, it is imperative for you to adhere to their rules and create a website that will fall within their formula. SEO is a huge part of marketing the overall success of a company, which is where Tech Critic comes in. SEO has become widely adopted as the top online marketing strategy, largely due to its overall effectiveness. Understanding what, exactly, SEO is, as well as why it is such a big deal will give you some insight as to why Tech Critic is an excellent choice for all your North Texas search engine marketing needs.
SEO: What Is It?
SEO is an Internet marketing strategy that is basically the process of making a website more visible in a search engine’s “natural” search results. Natural search results mean that no advertising is involved. SEO practices are based upon what people search for, so keywords are a huge factor in whether or not a website will pop up on the first page or so of search results. SEO is all about understanding your audience, and zeroing in on what words they may search for that will lead them to your website. This is a marketing strategy that is being used more and more in today’s society, and it is also a huge part of website development and content marketing overall.
Benefits of SEO
While the digital landscape is ever-changing, especially over the last few years, SEO remains a constant and effective marketing strategy. There are numerous benefits to using SEO as a marketing tool, but there are a handful that stand above the rest. Our Tech Critic team prides ourselves on being a Dallas SEO company, and we can confidently provide you with the guidance and marketing package to be successful with SEO. Some of the top benefits of an SEO marketing strategy include:
- Increased Traffic – Most people click on the first few websites that show up in a search result, which is where SEO comes in. Ranking in these top positions means you will gain more visibility, traffic, and clients
- Cost Effective – Utilizing an SEO marketing strategy is one of the most cost-efficient things you can do. It differs from cold-calling, fliers, and advertisements not just because of its known effectiveness, but because it costs less
Our Dallas SEO specialists will help your company increase its Web traffic and presence by closely monitoring web analytics, which means more business for you!
Building an SEO Strategy
How does an SEO campaign actually work? Every website and business is different, and there is no “one size fits all” approach. When you work with Tech-Critic, we’ll study your unique business and industry to carefully plan an SEO campaign that’s built around your needs. However, there are a few basic components of almost every SEO campaign that will be consistent. Some key SEO steps include,
- Keyword Research. Using keyword tools like the Google AdWords Keyword Planner, we’ll study your industry to discover the most popular and most valuable keywords in your industry. Knowing which keywords users are searching for is critical to beginning an SEO strategy that will actually be effective in driving traffic.
- Website Keyword Optimizations. One of the most basic steps in SEO is simply ensuring that your website is using keywords in a way that Google and users can understand. You need to target keywords strategically throughout your entire website in order to achieve SEO success. This doesn’t mean keyword stuffing or spamming. It means following Google’s guidelines and usability best-practices to ensure effective keyword usage in areas like title tags, meta descriptions, image alternate text, headings, and more.
- Technical SEO. It’s critical that Google and other search engines be able to accurately read your website and understand your content. It’s also important that users have an easy time in navigating your content. By using effective copy writing, technical SEO helps to address these concerns and makes sure your content is well-linked, indexed correctly, easy for both users and search engines to understand.
- Off-Page SEO & Link Building. When Google reads your website, it isn’t just looking at the content you’ve created – it also looks at what other people are saying about your business and brand. Off-site SEO is a broad term that describes overall efforts to enhance your business presence around the web. This can mean social media, press releases, relationship building, content marketing, and more.
Get Started Now!
SEO is a competitive marketing channel, and it’s important to move quickly and aggressively to stay ahead of the competition and on top of the market. To learn more about Tech-Critic’s leading Dallas SEO services, please contact us today. We offer a free SEO strategy consultation for all new customers.