Over the last decade, search engine optimization (or SEO) has become a popular and effective digital marketing strategy used by small and large businesses alike. The use of SEO tactics by companies started gaining momentum in 2007. Many businesses were looking for an effective way to promote their products and services. In a nutshell – the role of SEO is to provide potential customers useful information and improve where a website lands in search engine rankings. This leads to more traffic to your website.
As an Arlington SEO company, we understand how important it is to delve into a company’s online reachability through the use of search engine optimization. Since more and more companies are using SEO over the last several years, the stakes are much higher when it comes to achieving a higher rankings.
So where does this leave us today? There have been numerous suggestions that “SEO is dead”, but our team (along with many others) believes this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, we have seen a renewed interest and commitment by many businesses to invest in strongly optimized websites and content marketing strategies that are search engine-friendly and cater to everyone who is searching for your products. In order to truly understand why SEO is still relevant and why it is still important to your business, we’ve compiled a short list of reasons your business should invest in solid SEO:
- It works. To start, it is important to remember that SEO works. It is virtually impossible for people to buy your products or services if they cannot find them.
- It’s not going anywhere. Again, we cannot reiterate the fact that SEO will not stop being effective any time soon. Going off of how we are seeing search engines develop, SEO will continue to be relevant and useful for companies looking to promote themselves and their online presence.
- It’s affordable. Social media marketing and SEO are extremely cost-effective, especially in comparison to other forms of online and traditional marketing.
- It helps you discover what’s relevant to your customers. An active content strategy will help you identify trends and pinpoint what your customers are interested in. In doing so, you will be able to discover what your website and marketing plan is missing, allowing you to adjust accordingly.
- It will serve as your 24/7 sales force. Your business needs SEO because it will promote your brand digitally 24/7. You won’t have to worry about whether or not your marketing team is doing their job, as your online presence will speak for itself.
Regardless of whether you are starting a new company or are simply rebranding, your business will always benefit from a strong online presence. If you want an effective online marketing strategy to beat out the competition, you must have a smart SEO plan in place. To learn more about how SEO will help grow your business or to see how we can help you with your digital marketing plan, please contact Tech-Critic today.